Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun at the park

Last weekend we went to the park to get out of the apartment and have some fun. I also wanted to grab a few shots of Vincenzio with Domenick. The day didn't start out to well Vincenzio didn't want to indulge in my photo taking, Poe was trying to get frisky with puppies, and Dom was well... Dom lol. I was getting quite upset because I had invisioned what I wanted in my head to hang up at the new house, but none of them were cooperating! Dom could see how upset I Was getting and swooped me up in his arms and told me "just have fun", and that is just what we did we had an absolute blast!




*I may not have gotten the picture I wanted, but I think these two(above and below) are a million times better!*












No comments: