The ultrasound Tech. was great. Him and Dom made a few jokes here and there the whole thing was great. Minus Vinny being fussy.
At first we didn't know if we wanted to find out the sex or not. And as the ultrasound began we thought we wouldn't be able to (the baby had it's legs crossed), but towards the end little g.a. moved and the tech asked us if we wanted to know for sure or not. I asked Dom if he wanted to know he said yes. I sat there and thought for a bit, and asked the tech to see the screen... I knew it I have seen that picture before. It was a boy. And sure enough I was right we're going to be parents to two rambunctious little boys!!!
He had his legs crossed here
You can see his hand, arm, ear, eye, nose, and possibly mouth
We still haven't decided on a name it is between Giancarlo(Dad's favorite wants the nick name to be "carlo". I swear that man thinks our sons will be in the mafia), Giovanni(Gino for short), or Giuseppe.
No comments:
Post a Comment