Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I want

To be unpregnant. Not as in I don't want this baby.

I just wish I could fast forward and have him/her in my arms.

I hate morning sickness. I hate throwing up. I hate feeling nauseous 24/7.

I know I'm so miserable because I keep assuming this will be like Giuseppe's pregnancy.

I will be sick for months. Not just a couple of months, but mooonths!

I just want this to be over. I want to be happy. I want to rub my belly ful o' bay-bay, feel kicks, day dream about our impending future. I want to be happy.

That is all.



1 comment:

Domenick said...

Sorry this has been so hard on you and draining emotionally, physically, etc. I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like day after day. I hope for your happiness and shortened discomfort. I wish for the days those sick feelings are replaced with the push of feet.