Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]

27weeks

We're one week away from the third trimester! I am in disbelief!

Tonight is our last Bradley Childbirth class. I'm a little bummed about it. I loved spending every Tuesday evening with Dom. We would always joke and say that we should ditch one of the classes, go see a movie and grab dinner! But we never needed to, we had just as much fun sitting in the "class" learning, talking, joking, and eating all the good snacks the instructor had out. We will miss it.

27weeks

Our little Chickadee has taken a liking to using my bladder as a punching bag. Dom thinks this is funny. I am not so amused, I don't really enjoy peeing every 10 minutes. Our prenatal appointment is this Wednesday, so I will have a more detailed update on Chickadee next post. Though I have a feeling she is head down! I can't wait to belly map and find where chickadee is myself! I'm going to start trying when I reach 30weeks!

27weeks

Vincenzio is still enamored with the baby. He loves touching and kissing my belly. He's really excited about having a baby. He likes to tell me all the things he is going to do with the baby. It's so sweet!

Now Giuseppe, I'm a bit worried about him. He does not like babies. Like at all. Nothing about them. He gives every baby " the stink eye". He's still very clingy to me, which I don't mind. But the room in my lap is starting to fill up with the baby; he isn't too happy about this. I really hope I am wrong and we will have an easy transition when Chickadee arrives.

-Jaz


1 comment:

Domenick said...

I think you give seppe a bad rap in regards to babies. He doesn't really like strangers period and gives them all the stinkeye. So that isn't weird to me. The other day at your appointment he played very well with the much younger kids (sure not babies but younger by a bit). He would say baby and even shared stuff with them. I think he'll do just fine and be a great big brother.