
Everything is going great. Little g.a. is getting stronger everyday. I'm still the only one who is lucky enough to feel him moving and kicking. I swear I've felt him kick form the outside, but as soon as I put someones hand on my belly to feel he moves away.
I've started seeing the a chiropractor. Good thing I started going now instead of waiting longer. My back and hips have been killing me! I have a constant dull pain in them, and a sharp pain will show up here and there. The chiropractor said that I'm pretty much lopsided(well she didn't say it in so many words lol). I'm hoping by getting the chiro care now it'll help get the baby in a good position for labor when the time comes, and make labor a little bit easier.
I'm still not sleeping well, but I guess it's practice for when the little guy arrives. Between the kicks and the pain in my hips; it's hard to get comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment