Everything is going and growing wonderfully! It is a lot harder to pick up around the house now! With the belly and my hips throwing me off. Vincenzio is becoming more aware of my growing abdomen. He loves kissing, head butting, bouncing on, climbing on, and slapping it. It seems like Giuseppe never stops moving! I love it, well when I'm not trying to sleep. He's found the trampoline/ kicking bag/ punching bag also known as my bladder. He loves making mommy run to the pot! I've been going through all of Vincenzio's baby pictures, I can't believe I'm going to be a mom of a newborn again. They're so small and fragile! Vinny always had tons of bumps and bruises(since he learned how to do everything way too early!), but I think with having him as a big brother Giuseppe might end up having more. I've been trying to teach Vincenzio how to be gentle with a baby... We aren't doing so good there. My niece is 2months old, and although he loves and wants to hold her all the time he's just a bit too rough with the tickling. We'll have to keep working on it.
1 comment:
You are looking beautiful hun! We are getting there!!!!!
Post a Comment