Yeah we're going through "that" phase...
It was a regular day in our household. Vinny chased the animals around the house, they ran, I begged him to please be nice. You know the normal rambunctious toddler boy behavior. With my hips hurting I've been soliciting help from Vincenzio. He's actually been a really really good helper, I'm so proud of him! On this particular day he was pulling the clean laundry out of the washer putting it into the dryer and handing me the clean clothes out of the dryer so I could fold them. Well I left him to take out the dry clothes on his own so I could put the folded clothes up. When I came back I was greeted by this oh so lovely sight.

Yes that would be our clean white clothes, dryer, and son covered in poop! I handled it better than I would have ever thought. I laughed it off! I know surprising when you're 26weeks pregnant leaning into a hot dryer scrubbing poop off of the vent hoping the next time you run the dryer your home doesn't smell like hot crap!
At the end of the day I called and laughed about it with my mother in law, Dom, and my mom. My son was clean, and our home did not smell like hot crap after running the dryer!
But man if he EVER tries to put me in an old folks home I'm going to pull all types of these pictures out...
No comments:
Post a Comment