The boys are no longer sick. Thank goodness! Although Giuseppe is on some weird schedule. Get this... he doesn't go to bed until 2-3am! What a party guy that boy! Yep. You guessed it. That means we all sleep in until 10am. Yup pretty depressing sleeping your day away *sigh*. It'll get better; right? I sure do hope so.
This Saturday I was able to clean the house! I picked everything up, cleaned the boys room, vacuumed, and cleaned the kitchen(albeit the floors still need to be mopped). The thing I'm most proud of is that it is Monday evening and the house is still clean! Woot go me! I also hosted a karaoke party for my family this Saturday. It was a blast. A room full of women(and my little brothers) who cannot carry a tune to save their lives. Singing at their hearts out! Nothing better. We all had a laugh at everyone. I definitely amused them all by how much I was into it. I would win American Idol if I could sing. I have everything else but the voice.
Sorry I have neglected the blog. But like I previously stated it has been a hectic and exhausting few weeks. I'm glad things are sorta getting back to normal.
-Jazmin
No comments:
Post a Comment