Giuseppe is one high needs baby. He is almost three months and has been teething for two weeks.
He does not understand why mommy has to put him down for more than five seconds. So he's decided to cry every time he is not in someones arms.
I tried to start potty training with Vinny. Nope. Just not his time.
Dom sent me to the salon and spa for my birthday.
I was having a very stressful week with the boys. He wanted me to have some me time and relax.
A really sweet and thoughtful gift(thanks babe)!
Yeah.
I left with a hair cut about 3" shorter than what I had asked for.

I hated it
I cried
But now as Dom has said a million times " You know what they say about hair"
"It grows on ya."
Funny thing is I like it curly which is even shorter than what I had asked for.

Plus it makes sleeping a million times easier. No more
" Ahh Dom you're on my hair " in the middle of the night
No waking up Giuseppe or Dom with a huge fuzz ball in the face.
Yesterday I packed up an excited toddler and a very upset:screaming baby and walked to the park
I just couldn't take being stuck in this house.
Some moms say they're stay at home moms. Yet they get to go out and do things with their wee ones during the week. Whether that be grabbing a cup o' Joe with Jane, a lunch out with Sue, to a quick run to the store for that evenings dinner.
They.get.out
That is all I want. I want to be able to get out.
Alas I am the very definition of stay at home mom. I stay at home almost 24/5.
I try to go to a play date here or there. But with the baby and Vinny it is hard to say the least.
My son is the boy in the park eating, throwing, and rolling in the gross huge kitty litter they call a sand box.
Back to my point. I got out!
I also... Drum roll please!.... brought my camera. Oh how I've missed my camera! My love. My precious!
And Vinny Drum roll please.... Was actually accepting bribes.

I know that sounds horrible. I'm excited my son will take a bribe so I can take photos of him.
What can i say. I'm tired of the running away while covering face and screaming "No Cheese mom!" pictures.




AND he played at the park without being that kid! Yup no playing, rolling, and eating sand.
It was a great trip to the park. He listened to me! I know. You're shocked! So am I America. So am I.
I did have to "parent" some bebe kids. Who decided to come over to the toddler playground and yell profanities into the microphone-cone-thing-a-ma-gig-bob.
I did not need my two year old running around calling people stupid, b-word, f-word, and any other "word" you can think of. Ick!
I also found a dead cat in our vacant neighbors yard on the way back from the park. But that America is a whole other post.
No comments:
Post a Comment