Friday, March 12, 2010

T h r e e

T h r e e

Our "little" man is three months today.

So full of smiles and little laughs.

weighing in at 20lbs he's not much smaller than his 27month old brother.

He loves watching his big brother dance and play.

Loves. Loves. Loves when you play with his chins.

Still addicted to his milkies.

He has massive thighs and doesn't care what anyone has to say about em'

A bed hog. (this is why mommy is looking at cribs)
A very good sleeper. Unlike his brother

What else can I say.

we're in love




T h r e e

2 comments:

from me to you --- Sarah said...

me too!!! love him!!! i think he is perfect!!!!

Domenick said...

Ah my little-big man. So happy and loveable! 3 months and 20 pounds of beautiful baby boy. I make handsome boys I must say. Pretty soon he'll be taking our little vinny's lunch money. They grow up so fast.