Tuesday, August 10, 2010

[ p i n e t o p ]

Part 3

Date Night


(Domenick and I 3 years ago)

I've been meaning to blog about this.

I just don't think I could ever put that nights perfect memory into perfect words.

That night was amazing. Unforgettable!

We went to see " Inception "

The movie was great.

But the movie going experience will be something we'll never forget.

Halfway through the movie a huge thunderstorm hit.

Then the volume went out.

Then it went in. (is that even the right thing to call it?)

Then it went out.

Then the movie stopped...

Everyone was pretty upset. Dom thought he'd cut the tension with a few jokes...

Then the movie was back on.

You could hear the thunder, rain, and lightning during the whole flick.

After the movie ended, Dom and I were in tears.

We gave each other a kiss then gathered our belongings to leave.

We were greeted by pouring rain.

Nothing like the sprinkles we get down in the valley!



Dom and I grabbed each others hands and made way to the car.

Me being careful not to wet my newly straighten hair(hey it takes me 3hrs to flat iron it!) and Dom trying to make sure I don't fall. (yep I'm really that clumsy)

It was like a scene from a cheesy chick flick/show.

And I loved every last second of it. I've relived it in my mind over and over again.

Laughing with him, running hand in hand through the rain.

I love the boys, but it was great to have that time to be just Dom and Jazmin.

(and it's why I decided to pump 300ozs and leave the boys with Dom's mom for a week while Dom and I go cruising to Mexico, just the two of us!)


1 comment:

Domenick said...

:D and that is all I have to say about that. Yea us, yea date night, yea Inception, and super yea cruise!