Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Days



Oh how I loath summer.

I wish it would just hurry away.

The sun

The heat

The sweat

I wish it all would hurry away!



The boredom... Oh the boredom.



There is nothing to do in Arizona during the summer.

Especially with two babes, two toddlers, and one adult.

We've been stuck inside all Summer long. The boys misbehaving because they're bored, with so much energy just screaming to get out! They want to run, they want to ride their bikes, dig in the sand, slide on the slides, feel the cool breeze hit them as they swing through the air, they just want to be kids.



I tried taking them out. They only last 10 measly minutes. And that was in our back yard with a fan on the deck! They were so red, sweaty and stinky!


they found a praying mantis!

I think we all have gone a little stir crazy.

We've been doing a few projects, lots of time coloring and reading.(plus a little tv time...)

DSC_0687

It's a little hard trying to do craft projects with the older boys, when the younger boys want 100% of my undivided attention.

DSC_0693

Hopefully next Summer I will be more prepared!

1 comment:

Domenick said...

No way to get around the heat unfortunately which means they will be boys inside (please god look over my stuff), but at least you got them busy doing stuff (for your own sanity and theirs). Everyone will be older next year and I think in some way that might make it easier, or not (but just maybe).

Either way, great pics. My Seppe looks especially handsome as usual.