Monday, September 13, 2010


When we first moved out of our little apartment into our house, we I had many plans on decorating, painting, re-furnishing.

It's now been nearly 2years and we've just gotten to it!

We started off in the boy's room(mainly Vinny's at the moment).

I started painting it last August when I was pregnant with Giuseppe...
That never got finished.

I painted over the brown wall, and made the whole room green

I have to say, I love it like this!

Then it was time to build the bed!

Oh I've been coveting this bed for-ev-ah.

Looking at it online, going to ikea to get a look-see.
I loved it, but most of all Vincenzio loved it!


We moved his train table from the living room into his room.
Now that there would be room for it


The only thing left to do is mount the shelf that is sitting in his closet.
(and maybe purchase another toy box, since I can't seem to throw any of his toys out...)


Sneak peak of part 2!



1 comment:

Domenick said...

Love the blog entry and Love the additions. Think their room turned out great! Our bed looks better then it ever had. Finally not all pieced together.