Monday, September 20, 2010

Woah!

If I could sum up these last few months and the next couple of months in one word.
It would be...


busy.busy


b u s y

With building furniture, painting, rearranging, cleaning, mothering, planning a birthday party, planning a vacation, and planning a wedding!

Yep.
Dom and I keep saying we're going to get married, but we keep putting it off.

The other day we were talking, and we decided to get married.

Then we decided to do something we said we would never do...

Have a a wedding!

I'm more excited than I thought I would be.



(first wedding buy!)

I already tried on and found the dress(maybe)!
We have a theme.

I have so many ideas.

So m any envisions.

I cannot wait for September 2011!


2 comments:

Pamela Nicole said...

How exciting!!!!

Domenick said...

I'm peeing my pants in excitement. Can't wait for you to be my wife...officially.