(seppe at nap time)Everyone was ah-snoozing, Trisitan Prettyman was flowing through the speakers, as I sat and crocheted.
This was how my evening went.
I was so happy to be done. It's small, has a few "hiccups", but I did a darn toot'n good job!
It's the first and only thing I have ever made!
2 comments:
you know how you sometimes looks at things you just luuuuuuuvvv and you are just floored with their beauty? For me it is walking into Anthropologie, where I can rarely afford anything but fall in love with everything. One by one, I walkaround the store, saying "ugh, this is just amazing". I feel this way when I look at your photographs of your boys. Always. Just amazing.
Awe thanks Pam! BTW I feel the same way when I walk into anthropologie...
I love their bedding, their clothes, their baby clothes, their home decor! Uuugh I wish I could buy everything in there!
Post a Comment