Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolute

Have patience with all things.
Domenick, the boys, photography, etc.

Stick to the 365 project
(will post my "rules" on this later)

P 90 X!
Started it before, did wonderful. Start it again.

One load of laundry a day.
I know this sounds easy, but I really absolutely loath laundry.

At least one raw meal a day.

Do the little things.
There are so many things I want to do. They're just little things. For example; taking photo booth photographs with my boys. I remember doing silly ones with my sisters and cousins. I want to have those memories with my boys.

Get out the house more.
Actually do things with the little and big. We've been hermits this year, due to the stress being to much, with going out with 4kids(but it's be just the 3 of us soon again.).

Learn to drive
Well I know how to drive. I need to feel comfortable when driving... And be able to tame my anxiety enough to get through the test.




No comments: