Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Boys

It's been a bit since I blogged about my boys...



I can honestly say I am scared about throwing a third baby into the mix. Recently our days have become very hectic. Vinny has developed a teenagers attitude(complete with eye rolling, arm crossing, door slamming, foot stomping, and NO!'s), every since Seppe learned the word "mine" they've been fighting over anything all.day.long and this pregnant mama has no patience! I know the heat is partly to blame. I mean we're cooped up in the house! That's no fun.



There are times during the day where I feel like I can do this. The times where I can easily help defuse a fight, help them problem solve, watch them share, play a (fixed) game of Candyland, read stories, and nap time. I need to focus on those times. And try to have more of them.



Just maybe, when it cools off things will get better... I am hoping.

-Jazmin

1 comment:

Domenick said...

It will get better. It takes a lot of work an patience and honestly parenting is super hard. So many personalities to balance. You do a great job and try really hard. I know 3 babies will be an even different and more complex dynamic but we can do it. We can only get better.