
Each pregnancy I am amazed at how I can fall in love with someone I have never met. This baby fills my thoughts and dreams. I can't wait to meet him/her. I can't wait to fall hopelessly in love again. The feeling is indescribable, but every parent knows just what I'm talking about.

My dear friend Laura knitted this little bunny for Chickadee! Isn't it the sweetest? Gosh I can't believe our boys were Seppe's age when we met! I know it wasn't long ago, but still... I feel like our boys have grown so much since then. Heck, I was pregnant with Seppe when we met, he will always remember them being in our lives. Vinny has deemed Kaleb his " Bwest Fwiend!" and I hope they will grow up together maintaining and growing that friendship!

I guess from here on out it's a waiting game (well not really... Baby please stay in until at least 37weeks!). We still need to gather birth supplies. I need to get up to Pine Top to talk my mother in law into sewing a birthday banner for chickadee. I'm undecided on whether I want to get maternity photos done this pregnancy. Dom does a good job with our weekly snapshots... But as an aspiring photographer I want something more than snapshots.
No comments:
Post a Comment