Monday, January 4, 2010

4/365

I finally found the thing for Giuseppe... The bean bag chair. He loves it and will sleep soundly in it for a few hours! I was able to get the dishes done! Yay me! We've been without hot water since last Thursday, and the repair man was able to get out and replace it today! Finally! I need a hot shower asap(Well we did walk over and shower at my nana's on sat. I couldn't wait!). Giuseppe and I went to a Le Leche League meeting tonight! It was really nice to just sit and chat with other moms. Plus I got some great advice for Giuseppe's nursing issues. Tomorrow my Gary Fong Lithosphere comes in the mail!!! I can't wait to play with it. I'm going to try to get something better than a snap shot. The whole point of this 365 project is to work on my photography skills. Wish meh luck!

4/365

1 comment:

Pamela Nicole said...

I think all of your images are gorgeous and personal... nothing like a snapshot.