Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For a Boy Born in Water...

6/365
Giuseppe sure does not like taking a bath!

Today was a very long and stressful day. Vinny woke up in a whiny mood. Wanting me to only hold him. Then I had both of them crying while I was using the bathroom. Leave it to your own children to make you feel guilty ever. single. second you're going pee.

I put the boys in the stroller, and we walked up to the park to meet Laura and Kaleb. Vincenzio was really excited to see and play with Kaleb. I was happy to get to talk to an adult! We ended up leaving after about an hour. Vinny decided to not listen and play in the sand.

We came home I put Vinny in the bath because he had dirt all over him from rolling around in the sand(gross!). After he was out and dressed I had him help me bathe Giuseppe. After we all snuggled on the couch with Domenick and enjoyed a movie.

Yup besides the tantrums, whaling cries, and toy throwing our days are pretty boring. That's ok though. I really do enjoy boring.



6/365

No comments: