So today was very stressful to say the least. I have a toddler who is now acting like a baby to get attention. So instead of one baby crying I have two. Then Giuseppe's belly is still upset. I have another suspect; chocolate! I am so slow. Why did I not think about this. Chocolate has a lot of caffeine in it. I have been having a lot of it since Christmas. So it could be the caffeine tearing my poor babies belly up. This sucks so much. I feel so horrible for putting him through this pain. Then My Gary Fong Lithosphere came in the mail. Only problem is it came in the wrong persons mail! I accidentally had it sent to our old apt. Good thing it went to the office so Domenick,the Night in Shining Armor that he is, went and picked it up. I hope tomorrow will be a better day. I hope. We have a playdate at the park with Vinny's friend Kaleb.
No comments:
Post a Comment