It's great for thew first 5 months... Then. Oh then...
The crazies come out!
Yes mama's of newly born cute babies. Hold on tight to your "worlds cutest baby".
Around 5 months you will get random people coming up to
They will try to
1.) Kiss him/her
2.) Touch him/her
3.) Touch his/her face
4.) Play peek-a-boo with him/her
5.) They even get ballsy enough to ask if they can hold him/her
When you're out you'll get lots of stares, people pointing and whispering.
I don't mean to sound full of it, but I kind of see how stars feel.
I've had people come up to us while we are eating. All just to talk about Giuseppe, touch him, play with him, etc.
One woman kissed him! I about flipped! Who goes around kissing other peoples babies?
*sigh* So what I am trying to say is. When you have an uglier baby you don't have to worry about crazies as much.
I think I'm going to make some kind of keep crazies away mask to put on cute babies.
hmm
1 comment:
I can't believe someone actually tried to kiss him! I can "understand" why though... he is fantastically cute.
Post a Comment