Thank you so much for all that you do and sacrifice for our family!
We love you so much, and because we love you (and because I want more bambinos!) please except this gift from the boys!

I had a talk with the boys and they promised to watch out where they place their feet... We've all witnessed the pain and agony you've been in over the years. With Vinny learning how to walk early it's like you never had a chance. And now I swear he does it on purpose some times just to laugh at your misfortune.
I couldn't have chosen a better father for my sons. Or a better partner.
Here's to many more years together as a happy growing family!
We love you
2 comments:
oh good god your children are beautiful. I miss your blog posts and pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Well thank you baby, and sorry for this dated reply. I love you so much and that will come very much in handy. I look forward to raising these beautiful boys with you and I cannot wait to have more with you and share in that experience again. The pain I go through on a daily basis is only a small price to pay for the love I have for you and my boys. I love you all so much and am so greatful to have such a loving and kind family to share my days with. Thank you for a great father's day! It was very special and my favorite yet!
Post a Comment