Monday, June 21, 2010

[ s i x ]

DSC_0380

My little big man is growing up before my eyes.

It is sad, but oh so rewarding.

I love to watch him grow and learn new things.

DSC_0178

He's become quite the mover lately. No actual crawling yet, but he gets around!

He's had a taste of "cados" twice now! First time he loved them... second time not so much.

"Cados"

He just adores his big brother! Vinny can always put a smile on his face no matter what he's doing.

DSC_0465

He's had some diva moments. I suppose teething can do that to a babe.

He can say "ma ma ma" and "da da da" . Although "ma ma ma" was first!
;)

DSC_0144

He can use the sign for milk.. although he prefers to just screech whenever he wants it.

He likes to stick to his caveman roots that way.

DSC_0436


He loves to jump.

DSC_0030

Besides eating it's his favorite thing to do!


DSC_0295

He's one of the amazingly awesome babies I've ever met

and I'm not just saying this because I'm his mom.


1 comment:

Pamela Nicole said...

I can't get over how gorgeous he is!!! great shirt! Love the swing photo :)