Monday, July 19, 2010

[ p i n e t o p ]



We left at 4 am to make sure the kiddos would sleep the majority of the trip and so we wouldn't have to drive in the 100+ degree heat!



It was a nice quiet ride.

About an hour away from Grandma's house Seppe woke up and was a bit fussy(hungry).

We stopped got gas, fed the kids, let Vinny run around, and changed diapers.



When we arrived we got everyone and everything out of the car.

We were all so happy just to be out of it!

I was tired... (Dom would say cranky as well. :P)

So I took a nap.

When I awoke Dom's mom had made us lunch.


(when I first saw this pic. I thought. WOW he's big. I knew he was big I just never thought he was that big...)

After we ate we took off to go walk in the "wilderness"

It was nice to see something besides rocks and cacti.

It was great to feel something besides hot and sticky!



We had a little water gun fun.



The boys had some fun on the swings.



Vinny made a lot of friends at the park.

He is a lot like Dom in that way. He'll just walk up to any kid say hi, and join them in a game of house or hot lava(even though he doesn't know how to play).

Makes me happy that my shyness hasn't effected him at all.




to be continued...

No comments: