Sunday, July 11, 2010

[ s e v e n ]



How can this be?

My tiny buby is 7 months old.

This cannot be true! I just gave birth to him yesterday...

I swear...

He's already crawling.

Although he moves at a tortoises pace.



He gets to where he wants to be.
( I have a video of him crawling I'll have to post whenever I can get to our pc. For some reason I'm really having a hard time converting the file on the Mac.)

He will use the sign for milk whenever he wants to nurse, or whenever he wants me.

He still loves to jump.

I love his golden blond/ brownish hair.

It perfectly suits him

And it's the same hair color Dom has.



He is coming quite fluent in baby gibberish.

He loves loves loves grabbing at peoples faces.

It hurts, so we're working on how to be gentle.



Every morning when he wakes up he gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth until I enter the room to pick him up.

If I'm ever so lucky to sleep in, I'm usually woken up by a happy baby with a great big smile...

and a fistful of my hair.



I love being able to watch him grow and learn new things.

I love being able to rock him to sleep with a lullaby.

I love placing his hand into mine and comparing the size.

I love sitting beside him watching him sleep.

I love how he smiles and bounces with excitement every time I enter the room.

These are all the little things I never want to forget.

These are the things I will always cherish.








2 comments:

Vicki said...

He's gorgeous :)

Pamela Nicole said...

I am LOVING these images. Gorgeous. He is just perfect.