
Woah was getting ready for it some kind of stress! I'm glad we did it. I don't think we will be doing it again though. We just aren't the bash throwing, entertaining kind of folk.
Though I was nervous about having to talk to people and entertain, the party was fun. Vincenzio had a great time playing with all his friends. He handed them their sword, eye patches, and pirate hats with an " argh matey!". It was the cutest.thing.ever! I know I've said it countless times, but I am beyond elated that Vincenzio is not standoffish like myself. He is a real people person.
Everything went great. The kids played, the adults chatted, and almost everyone left with a tattoo!
The only bust we had was the treaure hunt. Vinny and all the kids wanted to play with all the new toys! We wrapped up a box with a note from "Cap'N Black Beard" saying he had "plundered ye loot!"; to get it back Vinny and his crew had to go on a treacherous hunt to find the hidden treasure! No one wanted to go. Dom even gave his best pirate impression reading the note and clues. The kids.were.not.having.it!
We just gave up, and took Vinny to go find his gift from us! He was ecstatic!
(picture is from the day after. we walked,Vinny rode, to the the park.)
Waiting for guests to arrive! Arrgh!
The Tattoo Parlor
Vinny showing off his tat.
Playing with friends. Everyone knows pirates love trains...

Ready to open all his loot!
The gift buckets! They had pirate duckies, gold coins, and pirate stickers!
Me with the cutest pirate ev-ah!
2 comments:
ugh. you're just so dang cute jazmin. great party getup.
I think it went well and I'm overall glad you wanted to do it. Thanks for all the effort and thought you put into it. He had a ton of fun, except the treasure hunt. The bike made up for all of that though.
It went great and was fun and good to see family and friends. He got some pretty cool toys too, half of which he broke already lol.
Post a Comment