Monday, October 4, 2010





Our dinning room table use to be the tiny brown table you see of to the side.

It was great for our apartment, but we needed something bigger for our new house, our new family!

We needed something that would let us entertain guests. The other table was too small, and the chairs were breaking one by one.



Now I know what you're thinking " White chairs!!! What were they thinking?!?"

Those white chairs were $30 cheaper! They can be washed and dyed.
(we just need to figure out what color to dye them)

We have two other chairs put up for when we have more guest over. I LOVE the bench. Great for the kids. Vinny loves sitting at it.

We kept the older table to use when the boys are doing crafts, and for eating lunch.

You can see where the LotW's are hanging. I don't care for the huge wall mirror and it "spruces" it up a bit.

In the left corner is the craft box. Boy does Vinny love going through there!

I love my new dining room. I cannot wait to have guests over.





1 comment:

Domenick said...

So nice to finally fully unpack from moving two years ago and start to make the place ours with some nice things we like and even get the place a bit clean and less cluttered.