So enjoy these photos.
San Diego, Waiting to board the ship(be prepared to see a lot of photos like this :p)


Second day on the ship. Sea sickness had settled in. Dom went and bought some sea bands for me! He also let me nap, I was so exhausted.
MAZATLAN!
We didn't do much in Mazatlan.We bought a few things for the boys and Dom's niece.
That was it.
Puerto Vallarta
Again we didn't do much. We walked around and shopped.
Bought this cute shirt! Might wear it for our family photos!
Enjoying some wine on the verandah, taking in the beautiful view!The way the moon lit up the ocean was phenomenal!
(ps. Got those killer shoes on sale for $20!)
Cabo San Lucas!(my favorite port!)
Our first stop was Cabo Wabo!
One tequila
two tequila
3 tequila
No more...I'm so not a drinker. I hate the taste of alcohol.
That was my first shot of anything.
It was gross.
I don't understand why people do it.
That is all.
They are very saddened by this.
On our way back to the ship.ps. I bought these beautiful statues to have at our wedding!
Dom sad I was drunk from the tequila shots.
I say I don't know, but I'm never drinking again :p.
On our way home.The cruise was amazing. I'm glad we were able to go. The food was good, the service was impeccable, the entertainment was great.
I can't wait to go again.
3 comments:
You captured it marvelously and much better than just words ever could. Plus love all of the pics of my baby and us together. Who couldn't love those tequila shots!
Thank you for sharing! looks like you had a fab time! we are going to Maz in March and we can't wait... it will be my 3rd time, but Matt's first. We went to PV for our honeymoon - I like Maz better ... I've never been to Cabo... but now I really want to!!!
You should really check out Cabo! It was really nice!
Are you taking M with you to Maz?
Post a Comment