Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Pictures

Soon we will be getting photographed by the lovely Pamela Nicole ♥ !

I think we may have all our outfits figured out...

We don't match, but I think we go together.

I still need to find some caps for the boys though! Oh how I love shopping! Plus shopping for the boys has gotten more fun.

Here is my look.

I think I will replace the belt with a black one just like it.

This week I will also be picking up a pair of black boots, so I will either wear those or the wedges.

The boys

( Oh the humility! How dare I dress him up and take photos! For shame!)

"swatches"
Do you think it goes well together?

Please, do share your opinion!

They both have matching plaid shirts, but it I don't have anything to match them.

1 comment:

Pamela Nicole said...

So cute Jazmin! I love the colors... and think you should erase the matching plaid shirts from your mind. Think coordinate - not match!! I can't wait to meet your family.