My lovely Seppe is a loving kiss giver. I just adore each little wet peck of his.
Vincenzio is really into Christmas this year, which makes even more magical.
We finally have a family photo! The last one we took Seppe was 3-4 months old.
(Thanks again Pamela!)
I will be taking some maternity shots for a friend. There might be a possibility of me photographing her birth!
I found our song(Dom and I). I swoon every time it's beautiful lyrics play in my ear.
I've been thinking about possibly starting my own photography business... In the next year, or two. I still have so much to learn. I would love to spend the first year reading up on more things, and maybe shooting with an experienced photographer. Year two I will focus on marketing and business aspects.
(this is all still in the rough draft stages :p)
Vincenzio and I made gifts for Dom. We're both really eager to give them to him on Christmas morning. Hope he loves it. ( I do!).
I am now the proud new owner of, not 1, but 2 pairs of yummily delicious TOMS shoes!
(photos soon to come, of course.).
Lastly
I'm giddy because, this has been a very long, very dramatic, very stressful, very hard year for me.
I'm glad that I am working on things, improving myself, and that I am surrounded by ones who love and care about me.
Because I can't post without a photo!
1 comment:
It is nice to read something like this on those days you feel down. I'm glad you have so many things to be happy for and only hope this next year is better and that list continues to grow.
Post a Comment