
My dearest Sepperson( a name only I can call you),
I am amazed at how much you have grown. You are starting to grow into your own person.
We're so very blessed to be witnessing this.
There are so many cute little things you've learned.Whenever someone does something you aren't fond of you will "yell" "staaah!" and try to swat at them(we are working on how to use gentle hands).
You love food. This makes your mom and dad very happy. You will try anything, you like almost everything.
You sleep through the night! Although this is only because you weaned ( :( ), but I am so very happy to be able to sleep uninterrupted.You're very talkative.
Things you say:
Bah-bah ball
mama
dada
yeh-yeh(thanks to big brother who calls dad this)
dog
staah(stop)
daaah(that)
na na na na(banana)

You are such an amazing little human being. I am so thankful you are in our lives.
I love you beyond anything imaginable.

1 comment:
Seppe I love you endlessly! You are so amazing and such a good son. I hope your first year of life was as enjoyable for you as it was for your mom and I. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment