Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today has been a difficult day. I am rethinking having anymore kids. Maybe it will be easier since they will be different ages. Now, I'm home with a 4yrold, 3yr old, and two 1yr olds.

The days get long.

I'm constantly changing diapers, breaking up fights, prepping, cooking, feeding, cleaning up after all these boys.

I don't have time to eat, let alone do the things I want to do with my own two boys, or have any time to myself.

*sigh* I don't want to complain, I am very grateful that I am able to be home with my boys. I just feel like I'm not the mother I want to be, or that Vincenzio and Giuseppe deserve.

I did give the parents notice, letting them know I could no longer watch their boys.
I'm looking forward to when that day comes.

I miss just being home with my boys. I'm so unhappy with the way things are now.

Plus, the boys and I will be going up to Pine Top, to stay and see snow!
Oh, how my Vincenzio will be so excited.
For Christmas he asked for snow!
He will also have a lovely time being able to see his grandma and grandpa.



1 comment:

miss.complicated said...

I know how you feel, and I don't even have extra kids to watch. I just feel like I'm not managing life well. I need some chemical help. lol