
Private school? Public school? A Waldorf school? Home school?
After many years of talking and researching we've decided to home school.
It is a very heavy decision. But we believe it to be the right one for our family.
A few friends and I are trying to put together a homeschooling co-op. Which I'm really enjoying. Next week I will be hosting a music day at our home. The kids will make some instruments, and play them in their band.
Right now I'm not wanting to start the boys on "real" curriculum. They're only 3 and 15months. Right now I'm focusing on helping them be social, how to politely interact with other people, etc.
Though we will be starting the letter or the week again. We got up to F, but have to redo the letters F and E. They fell and got messed up :(.
I'm really nervous/anxious/exited about this new adventure for our family!
-Jazmin
No comments:
Post a Comment