Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oct07-April08

Photos? Check. Photo Album? Check. Box of tissues? CHECK!



Yesterday I ordered over 200 photos to start filling photo albums. I didn't get very far. We only got up to Vinny's fourth month. And that was $26 in prints!

I can't wait to get this project done! It's going to be a long one.


(the nursing photos I had taken with Vincenzio!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

How special!! Where do you order your prints through? I have never been one for photo albums, I am a big scrap-booker but I know once this little one comes I am going to want an easier and more accessible way to preserve our pictures.

Jazmin said...

For wall hangings I splurge and order from Mpix pro! But for the album I just use walgreens... Lol. I couldn't imagine the price is I bout 200+ photos from the pro lab! Even if they were just 4x6s.

I love photo albums. I always loved looking through my nana's. We would sit and listen to all she had to say about each photo. It was like great story book!

I also love scrapbooks, I just can't do them ;p.