Saturday, May 14, 2011

[ t w e n t y t w o ]

22weeks

My oh my. Look how far we've come!

Just today Vincenzio told me " Mama baby growing strong? Baby making your belly bigger and bigger!". Yes, my love, she is. And I'm loving it.

Just recently my feet have disappeared!

22weeks

I am shocked at how suddenly this happened. I have to lean forward in order to get a peek.

22weeks
(why I love this man of mine. Only he can make me laugh so carelessly!)

I've also began to waddle. I'm sure this is mostly due to our vacation(will blog about soon!) this past week! But nonetheless, I am waddling. Hopefully I will be able to walk without pain after a trip to the chiropractor!

22weeks

I should be getting a few hand made goodies in the mail for Chickadee! I can't wait. I'm so in love with this baby! I can't wait to meet her/him. :)
-Jaz

3 comments:

Domenick said...

You look amazing and picture perfect photos I might add :p

Amy said...

Look how cute your bump is!!!! You are so lucky to have such sweet hubby to take pictures for you.

Random question for ya :p
Do you wear maternity clothes or are you still in your regular clothes? Your outfits are always so cute!!!

Jazmin said...

Dom: Thanks my love!

Amy: He's learned from our first son. He had to hear me cry about I had only 3 photos.

Yes I still wear regular clothes. With my first I wore maternity clothes, stretchy pants, etc. With my second I didn't wear any maternity clothes. I plan on doing the same this time. I don't think they're a must, most of them aren't flattering, and they're definitely not worth the money.