Monday, May 30, 2011

[ t w e n t y f o u r ]

24weeks

Last Wednesday one of the midwives came over for a prenatal! She was able to pick Chickadee's heartbeat via fetescope. I still haven't been able to hear it, the boys were playing loudly in the background. Holding off until next appointment.

We've decided to hear the heartbeat with the doppler for one prenatal. Dom would really like to hear Chickadee(he can't hear it through the fetescope.), and I think it would be great for the boys to be able to hear their little sibling.

The midwife also felt around to see what position our Chickadee is in. This was her conclusion



She's working her way head down! Most of the "kicks" I thought we were feeling were punches and head bumps!

It's funny how my hand has become glued to my belly. Not even with the intent to feel her movements. I'm just amazed that their is a life growing inside of me. It truly is amazing.

24weeks

-Jaz

2 comments:

Amy said...

I cannot get over how beautiful you are! Congrats mama on a great appointment!

Domenick said...

Love the little stick figure depiction, love you. So beautiful you take my breath away.