Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another plus...

about being pregnant is I finally get lots of photos with my little bambinos!



Every week I make Dom begrudgingly take a photo of my ever growing belly. I also take this as a photo op to get some photos of the boys and I. As a mother/photographer I'm always behind the camera. I hope to get more throughout the years *hint, hint ;)*.


4 comments:

Amy said...

I cannot get over how beautiful your family is! Congrats Mama!!!

Jazmin said...

Thank you! :)

Probst Pride said...

hey Jaz,
I love love love your photos... what setting are you using to get the muted tones? Is it something in photoshop? I've made 3 people that are really into photography look at your photos and nobody knows what you are using!!! help a girl out!
love ya!

Jazmin said...

Kim,

It's an action I bought... Can't remember from where.