
(All 3 1/2 of us at Disneyland last year!)
Soon anyways. We still have a bit to wait. I bought the boys a few Disney themed shirts!
They both have this cute little shirt:
Then they have their favorite Disney movie shirt to wear:
Vinny loves the movie cars and Seppe loves Woody!
I can't wait to see their faces light up, though, I'm pretty sure we will get this look from Seppe

(if looks could kill, right?)
This is the look any stranger, people he doesn't see too often, and even we get sometimes. He's full of tude!
(which is why I wanted to get this shirt for him. But they didn't have it in his size.)
But Vinny, oh Vincenzio will be in heaven! This year I switched him to Disney Junior. Nick jr was just too loud, and "in your face". I like Disney a lot better. He's aloud 2 shows a day(sometimes 4 if mama really needs a break.) he usually chooses to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. This time he knows who Mickey and all his friends are, and he's anxiously waiting to meet them. I hope he's able to.
I also cannot wait to visit the beach again! I hope I will be able to let go, I know my anxiety will win over, and no one will be allowed near the water.
Send us some smooth driving, no tantrums, Disneyland/California vacation vibes!
-Jaz
No comments:
Post a Comment