Saturday, April 23, 2011

[ n i n e t e e n ]




The other day I had a prenatal visit. I'm still patiently waiting to hear Chickadee's hearbeat. I know she is doing well and growing strong. I can feel her move around every day. My midwife was able to pick her heartbeat up via fetescope for a brief moment before she moved. It's a bit hard. Chickadee is a mover, she doesn't like anyone invading her space, and I had the boys with me!

19weeks

Vincenzio went with me to Joann's today. We spent some one on one time picking out fabric for Chickadee's birthday banner. Before Chickadee arrives I plan on getting the boys involved by letting them decorate for the birth! I also plan on making a birthday cake/brownies for all the attendees after her arrival.



I'm so thrilled Dom and I are taking Bradley classes this time around. Yes this will be my 3rd natural birth, 2nd homebirth, but I still feel like I'm learning and getting a lot from the class. I feel more intuned to my body and baby this pregnancy. Plus, Dom is learning from the class. I can't wait to see him in action come labor time! I really hope he gets to catch our little Chickadee. It's the plan, but you can't really plan a labor ;p





No comments: